2005: Master’s degree in Sports Science at theUniversity of Milan.
Thesis: Training Methodology and Theory.
Title: Athletic and technical training on individual figure roller-skating
2006: starting of the PhD with a scholarship in “Exercise and sport science” at the University of Milan.
2009-2010: attending the third year of the PhD with a scholarship in “Physical Activity and Sport” at the Università degli Studi di Milano. Project developed: Evaluation of physiological characteristics for both elite and non-elite skaters. / Study of the optimal race pace on the different race distances (from 400m up to marathon). / Balance, performance and prevention on injuries.
2010: Ph.D degree in “Exercise and sport science” at University of Milan
2014-2015: postdoctoral fellow at Università degli Studi of Brescia – Research Project of MIUR – Call Smart Cites and Communities and Social Innovation (Dec Dir n. 391/5 July 2012)
Title of research project: Smart Aging, platform of mobile services for the welfare and care of the elderly population-development of wearable sensors. Signal handling during physical activity and their integration
Fields of specialization:
- Strenght and conditioning training ( planning and periodization)
- On and off ice performance test
- On and off ice strenght and endurance training
- Off ice lift training
- Evaluation of physiological characteristics for both elite and non-elite skaters.
- Balance training in ice skaters
- Rotations tecnique training in ice skaters
- Lift and crossfit training
- Core stability training
- Mobility and flexibility training
Collaboration Involvement on different research projects regarding the evaluation of the effects of both acute and chronic physical exercise in the following fields (2012-2019):
- Functional evaluation of elite female figure-skaters.
- Stretching and worsening of the muscle power.
- Balance training and sport performance.
- Respiratory muscles training under normoxia and under isocapnica hyperpnea conditions.
- Evaluation of metabolic profile of athletes, healthy and metabolic syndrome affected individuals.
- Analysis of physiological characteristics of different sports and of athletes with different technical levels .
- Study of the metabolic and hormonal changes after extended sport activity
- Study of the variation in genic expression after endurance training